Take On Me (Shiny & the Spoon version) - Lyrics & easy chords for download included!

dirk.li

Reaction score
Aachen, Germany (As exciting as an empty parking-l
Take On Me (Shiny & the Spoon version) - Lyrics & easy chords for download included!

Hey guys,

I haven't recorded a vid in ages! So here is a cover of one of my most favorite uke covers on YouTube eva - recorded by Shiny & the Spoon in 2008. It was originally issued by them as an entry to the "UU All Things Reggae Contest" in that year.

You may also find a PDF file for download with the lyrics & chords of their version. It's very suitable for beginners, too, I'd say.

So here's my vid:

Last edited:
Hi ya loved the song you played it and sung it really well and also good to see you on here, you should record more :) join in the seasons competition it is open to all and you don't have to do every week, here is a link to season 8 thst finishes this weekend, it would be good to have you on board.
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?63105-quot-The-8th-Season-of-the-Ukulele-quot-Contest-Easter-Spring-week

take care and hope to see more vids by you :)

Thanks for the invite, bro! I think I'll manage to record another song before Sunday.... :)

Oooo-loved those alternate chord fingerings - I'm going to have to study this one when I have some time!

John

Great to see you making videos again, Dirk! Really enjoyed this one.

Wonderful rendition! I love Shiny and the Spoon's version.

Great job - I didn't even miss the falsetto parts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom