For Sale: KoAloha Noah and Hard Case and More ($415 shipped)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Dominic Martin

Reaction score
For Sale: KoAloha Noah and Hard Case and More ($375 shipped) PRICE DROP...

Selling my KoAloha Noah with Foam Hardcase, 2 set of strings (Worths and Aquila) and a DIY humidifier ($375 shipped and payment through Paypal GIFT)... It's a great sounding Sopranino but I just don't think it's a fit for me... Beautiful Koa wood and these guys are kind of hard to come by... Great size for a travel uke with the amazing KoAloha tone... PM if you are interested and it is also on Fleamarketmusic.com for my other information.. :D

IMG_1106.jpgIMG_1094.jpgIMG_1095.jpgIMG_1097.jpgIMG_1096.jpg

Last edited:
yeah it's gorgeous... a part of me feels like i don't want to part with him and another part knows that he deserves a home where he will be played and played and played.... i already have 2 ukes i play all the time... :D

Nice ukulele~~

Last edited:
Just curious, what is the scale length on the Noah?

The KoAloha Noah, 3/4 size of a normal soprano. :) The Noah is 19 1/2" from the butt of the body to the very tip of the crown head. The scale is exactly 12" and the body is 8 1/2" long. The neck is 1 3/8" wide at the nut. I CANNOT say enough good things about the KoAloha. The intonation, sustain, and VOLUME!! It is louder than even some guitars I've had! Truly a great ukulele. The action was absolutely perfect from the factory and a real joy to play.

Just curious, what is the scale length on the Noah?

Last edited:
Been playing Lil' Noah for a bit and am really on the FENCE now with selling him.... sounds so dang amazing!!! :D i think i'm going to give him a little bit more time before i decide to sell....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom