"Cherry Red"

Very NICE Eugene! I'm Diggin' the baritone! Your vocal fits that song well.

Sounded sweet as always. My 10 year old nephew is sitting beside me and said " Good player, rubbish singer" I feel sorry for the youth of today, all they her is spurious rubbish churned out from the radio, or even worse The X Factor, they wouldn't know quality if it bit them on the ass! Keep em coming man.

Really nice, laid back and groovin'

Very NICE Eugene! I'm Diggin' the baritone! Your vocal fits that song well.
thanks a lot Mike, apprecite it mate.
Sounded sweet as always. My 10 year old nephew is sitting beside me and said " Good player, rubbish singer" I feel sorry for the youth of today, all they her is spurious rubbish churned out from the radio, or even worse The X Factor, they wouldn't know quality if it bit them on the ass! Keep em coming man.
aaaah, Errol, your nephew sounds like a discerning listener mate!!! Thanks brother, while there's breath in me I'll keep playin the old stuff
Good stuff Eugene! Great for a lazy Saturday morning sip'n coffee.
Cheers Luc, thanks for the comment my friend

Really nice, laid back and groovin'
thankyou brother, and thanks for the shout out on the other thread too mate
Hi Eugene, you recorded a lot of excellent songs the last weeks. This one is our favourite!
Thanks Steffen, I've been enjoying your music a lot too
The butter on my toast, the cream in my coffee, this is among your very best. So smooth. So deeply satisfying ...
aaaaw, Estreya, you say the sweetest things. Thankyou!!! :)

Sweet work Jon, the baritone is well suited to this style, thanks for sharing mate.
yeah Cam, I think the baritone was built for this type of music. I'll keep learning to play the thing and hopefully keep improving slowly but surely
Wonderful as usual! This MyaMoe replica bari really wins your heart! ;)
thanyou William. I admit mate that yes, I am loving this old baritone. Nice to play some different types of music and stretch the boundaries of what I'm comfortable doing
Nice one Jon! Really great. As always.
Cheers brother Bob, appreciate it man

Aww man what can i add that hasnt already been said, loved it , going down well with my coffee and hangover :) If I ever win millions on the lotto i,m gonna tour you round the world :) keep them songs comin mate :)

love dat laid back style....like usual..awesome mate..keep them coming....
thanks Stan :)
Aww man what can i add that hasnt already been said, loved it , going down well with my coffee and hangover :) If I ever win millions on the lotto i,m gonna tour you round the world :) keep them songs comin mate :)
Dave you're awesome mate. Thankyou for all the encouraging things you say to me brother, it's much appreciated
Beautiful rendition. Loved the mood and feeling you created. Great combo of your voice with the uke! Thanks for sharing!
cheers ca, it does suit the baritone well that kind of stuff

Another great rendition of an old standard. I love these songs that you are digging up.
Also good to hear the UU singing 'stars'. (you, doc B, Ken M and others) are spending more time getting to know their baritones.

Someone mentioned this was a replica MM baritone. I'm not sure what that means.

I just ordered a redwood top baritone from MM. I hope they send
me a real one. :))

Top Bottom