Ukulele and Dalai Lama

Skrik

Reaction score
I understand the Dalai Lama is on Hawaii right now. If someone presents him with a ukulele, he will achieve enlightenment immediately.

Someone doing the production background for the Dali Lama's appearences came in the other day to film ukuleles at our store in Haleiwa.....hopefully the uke gets some airtime...should of gave them a uke for him as you suggested....enlighten HIM? LOL

He is actually considered to be a bodhisattva, which means he already obtained enlightenment in his previous life, but as an enlightened being, chose to reincarnate to help others gain enlightenment. ;)

I love the Dali Lama. We're friends on Facebook! I've met several Buddhist monks and nuns, lovely people!

How much better does it get than a combination of the DL and HI?

Don't know if it is true but I heard he made the special trip to Hawaii to finalize the inlay designs on his custom Moore Bettah.....

Don't know if it is true but I heard he made the special trip to Hawaii to finalize the inlay designs on his custom Moore Bettah.....

Funnier stuff has happened at the wizard's workshop in Puna...

Rumor has it that Papa KoAloha invited him to Oahu to convince Brittni Paiva to come back to the ohana.

Last edited:
Top Bottom