Looking to trade some ukes for a Baritone

grandpoobah

Reaction score
UPDATED: with shipped CONUS Prices.

so I'm interested in getting a baritone... My wife, not so much. She makes the valid point about too many ukes in the house as it is. With that in mind I want to put out a feeler for some trades. I'm looking for a baritone, obviously, one with a good sound. My only other stipulation is that it have a solid top. I'm willing to trade one, or all, of the ukes I am listing depending on the quality/make of the baritone.

What I have up for offer.

Ele'uke SL-C - $150 - I got it last summer off of amazon, and it has since had a setup. The finish isn't the best, but it sounds really nice. It has little to no play wear. I just ended up not really playing it. Comes with original gig bag

Orange Soprano Flea $150, with plastic fretboard and flea denim bag. Great condition with little wear to the sound board.

Ohana PK25G $125 (Solid Mahogany Pineapple) Has a repaired crack just below the bridge. I will try to get a picture of the repair, but its really hard to photograph. Comes with black palmtree hardcase.

Folkcraft Instruments TW-1925 Dulcimer $150 - Label states manufacture date as '95. It has some damage/gunk along the side of the fretboard where I put note stickers (duh! i was an idiot and a kid) otherwise its in good shape. Comes with semi-hard case.

Kala Pocket Uke KA-PU-ASAC - $250 Solid Acacia, 4 months old. Hardly played in excellent condition. Done up with South Coast high tension string to support high-G tuning. Includes original gig-bag

I am definitely open to trades besides a baritone, but that's what I'm most interested in.

cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_1229.jpg
    IMG_1229.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1230.jpg
    IMG_1230.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1231.jpg
    IMG_1231.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1181.jpg
    IMG_1181.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1178.jpg
    IMG_1178.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Pic of Kala Pocket attached.

And again. Interested in trades, especially for baritones.

Attachments

• IMG_1232.jpg
    IMG_1232.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 10
Interested in a Samick Gregg Bennett baritone? w/ worn out but useable case? Solid spruce top laminate mahogany sides. Great tone.
For either the ohana pineapple, the kala pocket or the flea?

Top Bottom