Love You to Death - Type O Negative cover

deach

Reaction score
Just in time for Halloween!

A lot of thank yous...

First, I have to thank UKISociety for producing the video. He worked tirelessly on this and anyone subjected to my voice and playing over and over deserves major kudos!

I also have to thank my friend Eric for audio portion and to seeso and Adelle for their creative inputs. Thank you Jenni for helping me out at the last second!

This was all done with my Eleuke. It is strung low G and tuned 1/2 a step down. It was processed using Adobe Audition. No animals were hurt in the production of this video.

Talk about not your average ukulele video...
Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXHap6bO3PI

Great job Deach and everyone! Put me in a trance. Well done!

I have to admit,that after working on this video, this is now officially my favorite Goth/Death Metal dread ballad of all time. :cool:

Oh man. This is not going to be liked by the ukulelitists... What a sick concept!

But I have to give it to you deach, put some echo and distortion into the equation and you actually sound pretty decent ;) Keeping the light dim is another success factor for sure.

Love the casual walking past those tombstones in the beginning. Very dramatic in a cheap way.

Thanks everyone!

...nice contact lenses, if you had some...
338795323.jpg

Oh man. This is not going to be liked by the ukulelitists...
Cool! It's definitely not your average uke song/video.

...But I have to give it to you deach, put some echo and distortion into the equation and you actually sound pretty decent ;) Keeping the light dim is another success factor for sure....
Thanks, I can always count you for your honesty.

rad. nice video editing bros.

Top Bottom