For Sale: Mele Concert Ukulele, Solid Koa front, back and sides with abalone inlay.

holmesbrent

Reaction score
There's no price because it's on E-bay. It's in excellent condition. Just type in "Mele Ukulele" in the E-bay search field to see more photos.

Sale expires about 10:00 Monday, April 16th.

Here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mele-Concer...ultDomain_0&hash=item3cc4b4e47b#ht_720wt_1273

I'm selling it because I decided to purchase a tenor uke.

My number is 615-415-7799 if you have questions. I'm on Central time.

Attachments

• IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0036.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 66
Aloha,
Are you a dealer? I collect Meles and I've seen this same ad on ebay several times, same pix and heading. How many do you have? Did you join UU just to sell or to become part of the UU Ohana? Just curious..........................BO................

Your ad on eBay says these Mele ukes are made in Hawaii, not so. They are assembled overseas (doesn't mention where) and finished up in Hawaii. Most of these folks on UU know all this of course.

No, I'm not a dealer. I bought it not long ago. I'm not here just to sell, more to learn. This is the only uke I have to sell, just getting the word out. I opted for a Mele 6 string tenor. I prefer the deeper tone and the extra strings. The one for sale is in very good shape. Call me if you any questions. (615-415-7799)

To maintain your credibility, you should amend your "Made in Hawaii" description on EBay. It is inaccurate and misleading.

Check the Bid History on eBay...1 bidder basically with 1 feedback..hmmm, I wonder?

Aloha holmesbrent,
Noticed the pix on UU and ebay are different. Is it the same uke? Is the pix on ebay a stock photo?
Normally, when a UU member uses the marketplace, it is to offer it to fellows members first before placing it on ebay....it's just an Ohana thing, but it works for all of us.
Personally, I've purchased ukes here and on ebay with no problems. Good luck with your sale...................BO..............

Top Bottom