PDA

View Full Version : your dream performance....

ejnovinsky
04-15-2012, 01:31 PM
If you could have one dream performance where would it be? Im talking any TV show, venue, landmark, whatever you like.......The number one thing on my bucket list ever since I got into music was to perform on a TV special with the Muppets. :p A little weird yes, but it makes me wonder what others would have as a once in a lifetime performance...

Hippie Dribble
04-15-2012, 01:46 PM
Not a performance exactly, but I'd love to hire out a cabin in the woods or by the beach for a weekend with Lil' Rev, Dr Bekken, John Bianchi, TCK, 23skidooo, OldePhart, CaptainLovehandles with saw in hand, Ralf Youtz, Stan and a bunch of other UU friends and just swap songs, talk about our music loves and have a few beers; then get a surprise visit from James Hill and Anne Davidson on Saturday night...

TheOnlyUkeThatMatters
04-15-2012, 01:56 PM
Jon's party sounds good to me. Sharing good music with with good folks is the best.

The dream performance situation: Play a two or three-hour set once a week at a non-empty cafe or bar. A couple of hours of music, with a break for a drink and a meal. That's my dream. Simple, yeah?

The dream tour: Travel to another city, play five shows in five nights (preferably at less than five venues); travel to one more city, play another five, then head home. That's ten nights of music with only three travel days---plenty of time to hang out, sight see, or whatever. Dream tour.

OldePhart
04-15-2012, 02:19 PM
I'm in, Jon!

My performance dreams are simple. I want to play the Garden with Metallica and Clapton opening for me...and ten minutes into Metallica's set the crowd starts chanting for me... LOL

John

Canoe Lady
04-15-2012, 02:51 PM
Not a performance exactly, but I'd love to hire out a cabin in the woods or by the beach for a weekend with Lil' Rev, Dr Bekken, John Bianchi, TCK, 23skidooo, OldePhart, CaptainLovehandles with saw in hand, Ralf Youtz, Stan and a bunch of other UU friends and just swap songs, talk about our music loves and have a few beers; then get a surprise visit from James Hill and Anne Davidson on Saturday night...

I'll donate the cabin :)

mm stan
04-15-2012, 03:07 PM
I'll donate the cabin :)

I'm in Eugene, maybe we can have a surprise visit......hey Diane...wouldn't you want to be back in Hawaii with your Moore Bettah so I can try it lol... your cabin is full on luxury...yes yes
that wouldn't be bad either especially this time of year, around the campfire.....woo hoo....Hope we can make this into a reality.....SOON..

Canoe Lady
04-15-2012, 03:15 PM
I'm in Eugene, maybe we can have a surprise visit......hey Diane...wouldn't you want to be back in Hawaii with your Moore Bettah so I can try it lol... your cabin is full on luxury...yes yes
that wouldn't be bad either especially this time of year, around the campfire.....woo hoo....Hope we can make this into a reality.....SOON..

No luxury, just simple comfort, campfires, beautiful sunsets, and cold beer. Wait, I guess that IS luxury! Let's do it!

Dan Uke
04-15-2012, 03:35 PM
Can I join just for the drinks. BYOB!!

mm stan
04-15-2012, 03:55 PM
No luxury, just simple comfort, campfires, beautiful sunsets, and cold beer. Wait, I guess that IS luxury! Let's do it!
Aloha Conoe Lady,
Your name of your road says it all girl...enuff said:):cool: