your dream performance....

ejnovinsky

Reaction score
If you could have one dream performance where would it be? Im talking any TV show, venue, landmark, whatever you like.......The number one thing on my bucket list ever since I got into music was to perform on a TV special with the Muppets. :p A little weird yes, but it makes me wonder what others would have as a once in a lifetime performance...

Not a performance exactly, but I'd love to hire out a cabin in the woods or by the beach for a weekend with Lil' Rev, Dr Bekken, John Bianchi, TCK, 23skidooo, OldePhart, CaptainLovehandles with saw in hand, Ralf Youtz, Stan and a bunch of other UU friends and just swap songs, talk about our music loves and have a few beers; then get a surprise visit from James Hill and Anne Davidson on Saturday night...

Jon's party sounds good to me. Sharing good music with with good folks is the best.

The dream performance situation: Play a two or three-hour set once a week at a non-empty cafe or bar. A couple of hours of music, with a break for a drink and a meal. That's my dream. Simple, yeah?

The dream tour: Travel to another city, play five shows in five nights (preferably at less than five venues); travel to one more city, play another five, then head home. That's ten nights of music with only three travel days---plenty of time to hang out, sight see, or whatever. Dream tour.

I'm in, Jon!

My performance dreams are simple. I want to play the Garden with Metallica and Clapton opening for me...and ten minutes into Metallica's set the crowd starts chanting for me... LOL

John

Not a performance exactly, but I'd love to hire out a cabin in the woods or by the beach for a weekend with Lil' Rev, Dr Bekken, John Bianchi, TCK, 23skidooo, OldePhart, CaptainLovehandles with saw in hand, Ralf Youtz, Stan and a bunch of other UU friends and just swap songs, talk about our music loves and have a few beers; then get a surprise visit from James Hill and Anne Davidson on Saturday night...

I'll donate the cabin :)

I'll donate the cabin :)

I'm in Eugene, maybe we can have a surprise visit......hey Diane...wouldn't you want to be back in Hawaii with your Moore Bettah so I can try it lol... your cabin is full on luxury...yes yes
that wouldn't be bad either especially this time of year, around the campfire.....woo hoo....Hope we can make this into a reality.....SOON..

I'm in Eugene, maybe we can have a surprise visit......hey Diane...wouldn't you want to be back in Hawaii with your Moore Bettah so I can try it lol... your cabin is full on luxury...yes yes
that wouldn't be bad either especially this time of year, around the campfire.....woo hoo....Hope we can make this into a reality.....SOON..

No luxury, just simple comfort, campfires, beautiful sunsets, and cold beer. Wait, I guess that IS luxury! Let's do it!

Top Bottom