New Kala SMHB Mahogany Baritone.

AncientMatingCalls

Reaction score
I just bought this baritone brand new from a local shop four days ago. So it is in great condition. I sort of jumped the gun on it and probably should not have bought it. Unfortunately I changed the strings so I can't returned it.

It's a great looking uke, very classic. The faux turtle shell binding really hooked me. Everything looks very clean. The sound is deep as one would expect, a very mellow tone.

Price: $200 plus shipping

IMAG0248.jpg

IMAG0253.jpg

What strings did you put on it?

I have this ukulele in a concert scale. Mine has a classic mahogany sound, loud but warm and mellow. The Kala solid mahogany concert is a wonderful ukulele for the price, and I have no doubt that this is also true of the Kala solid mahogany baritone.

I wonder if it would help to post a link to this thread in one of the recent wave of threads about baritone ukuleles in the Uke Talk forum. This looks like a great opportunity for someone who's curious about baritone ukuleles (and who might be loking at those threads) to get a good one at a good price.

I have this same model baritone, great sounding/playing for the money.
I am using Orcas tenor low g tuned to DGBE, sounds deep and rich.

I may be interested? Should I contact you offline? New to the list so not sure how this works

Sorry, I should have updated this.

A sale is currently pending. If it doesn't follow through, I will send you a p.m. ukumanmike.

Top Bottom