New Uke Video Site and Podcast

Nozzy

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a new site and podcast devoted to the best ukulele videos at www.uketoob.com. Would love to hear your comments and suggestions.

Nozzy

Very nice! You've done a great job.

Is there a way to post a link on the site pending your approval? Someone else did a similar type blog, sign in, submit new link and wait for approval of the site owner.

Kanaka916,

I will search for that kind of solution tonight. Do you know the url of the site that had that feature?

Kanaka916,

I will search for that kind of solution tonight. Do you know the url of the site that had that feature?
Let me see if I can locate the thread. Unfortunately, the individual who started the site experienced some difficulty. Let me get back to you.

Nice! Thanks, that worked for me, I'm all subscribed.

Nozzy, I guess I was mistaken. The Uke Video Site is back up again. Check it out . Unfortunately, the site does not offer podcast. This was the original thread when the site was announced.

Kanaka916

Thanks for the update! I think I will just go with a low tech "Submit Video" email form.

The ukulelevideos.com site is very well done (green font for jealousy)

benmealer,

Nobu and Ben's With or Without you went up today. Let me know how it looks on the Zune...

:nana:Sweet! Thanks a bunch. I just put it on my zune and it looks better on there than it does on my computer. :nana:WE'RE FAMOUS NOW! YEEEEEEEEAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nana:

UkeToob.com Update

I have reformatted www.UkeToob.com to include links to the band website, YouTube Channel, tabs, chords and lyrics for each song featured.:music:

ukeToob.com update

:eek: We have reached the storage limit of our www.ukeToob.com podcast host at 25 - 30 episodes. We should never run out of room on the web site, but the oldest podcast episodes will have to be removed to make room for new ones. If you were holding off on downloading any of these videos, now is the time.

Current Episodes (from newest to oldest)

Ukemike - Arnold Layne
James Hill and Ralph Shaw - Yodelele
Lesson - Reggae Strumming
Ukebucket - Who Are We
RISA Uke Solid - Blues Shuffle
Lesson - Triplet Strum
Bushman Contest - Odds and Ends
Stuart Crout - The Final Countdown
sweetafton23 - Only You
Nobu and Ben - With or Without You
Kittenmildew - Paper Planes
Ukes for Obama - Swing State Boogie
TheDesignMachine - Ring of Fire
James Hill - One Note Samba
Ukulele Orchestra of GB - Wuthering Heights
Woodshed - Baby Elephant Walk
Lesson - Wipeout
Rod Thomas - Same Old Lines
Lesson - Advanced Strumming
Lesson - Wonderful Tonight
GUGUG - Blitzkrieg Bop
Seeso - Crazy Train
Soggycheerios - Falling Slowly
Julia Nunes - Survivor

I just found this site i little while ago, so is there any way to get the old videos onto my ipod.

Top Bottom