FS: KoAloha Pineapple Sunday, Ameritage case, Worth strings, Ukeleash

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
I am selling my KoAloha Pineapple Sunday (with some regrets) as I need to finance the purchase of another ukulele. I'm also including the Ameritage silver series concert case, 7 Worth CL string sets, 2 Worth BL string sets, a brown nylon Uke Leash strap, a black leather Uke Leash strap.

The Pineapple Sunday does have a small chip on it -- from using a string winder on one of the tuners. I have taken some photos of the uke, along with one of the small chip, and they are listed below. The case has a small white spot on the back, shown in a photo in the next post.

pssign.jpg

PSfront.jpg

psback.jpg

psside.jpg

If bought new, the total value of Pineapple Sunday MSRP: $1500 + Ameritage silver series concert case: $262.50, plus uke leashes ($45) and strings ($135) = $1942.50

Obviously, they are not in new condition any longer (and it has the small mark) so I'm knocking off a lot of the value. I'm selling the uke with the case and accessories, shipped (to continental US, Alaska or Hawaii), for $1050. Local pickup in SoCal would be $1000 even.

Also, I am not interested in any trades at this time, I am solely interested in selling this uke. I will be in Hawaii until Saturday so the uke would not be able to shipped until then. I am open to best offers on the price, but reasonable ones please, nothing ridiculously low. Thanks for looking guys and gals. This is a wonderful uke, but I prefer tenor sizing and so the replacement one is a better fit for me. But it sounds great.

More photos in the following post...

Attachments

• pssign.jpg
    pssign.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Wow..2 PS on UU Marketplace. Both is Socal so very close to me!! I had a PM ready but couldn't push the send button. Good luck w/ sale!!

Well, lookit that. And here I am, down to just one uke after having given my aNueNue away as a birthday gift.

Unfortunately, even at the truly remarkable price asked, it's just a bit too rich for me.

I can't imagine this will last too long. Too bad it won't be me, but I know someone else from UU will give this a very nice home.

Wow..2 PS on UU Marketplace. Both is Socal so very close to me!! I had a PM ready but couldn't push the send button. Good luck w/ sale!!

Thanks for reminding me. If anyone is local to SoCal and wants a local pickup, it would be $1000 even.

Ooooh, I want it, both the uke & the case look great, and the price is sooo good. :drool:

Sadly the irs just drained my bank account. :(

I wish ukulele purchases could be counted as tax credits.

Bitter sweet to see that one up for sale. People, I assure you that this is one nice ukulele!

WW, I considered this offer. However, I am hoping for a Moore Bettah and I don't want to be caught short funded if presented with that opportunity. Whoever pulls the triggers is getting a GREAT uke at a great price!

PM sent to Wicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom