Martin 5K soprano ukulele in great condition

MGM

Reaction score
I have for sale a Martin 5k soprano with no repairs and no cracks seperations and plays nicely. Please pm or call me on this ukulele 808-927-7297. Price 9,990. Original case

001-13.jpg

002-12.jpg

I could sell every uke i own (and would) and still not have enough.

What a beauty! and piece of history.

What year was this made?

okay guys sorry its sold. Thanks

I wish I was rich enough to buy a $10,000 ukulele

Wow Wow Wow..Congrats to the buyer...that is my dream uke....Mahalo Mike for offering and showing us such
a beautiful uke....Beams and Dreams....

Wow,....thats a lot of green. (and around FOUR Moore Bettah's) :D

I'll take the latter. :drool:

damn someone picked it up that fast i feel yall about the money thang wish i had that too

Someone is a very lucky (and happy) person!

Wow it's in incredibly good shape...someone really must've taken care of it. Good job, whoever bought it...the 15 minutes or so that I got to play a 20's 5K was definitely a highlight of my musical journey. I've played plenty of old Les Pauls and prewar Gibson flattops, but the best instrument I think I've ever held was this beautiful early to mid-20's 5K. Perfect synthesis of sound and looks.

Photo085.jpg

Photo084.jpg

As far as I know, Martin only ever made 5K's in Nazareth PA...someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I think Stan meant is that uke IN Montana. I think he was mixed up about state abbreviations and saw your location (Columbia MO) and thought that was Montana rather than Missouri. That's just a guess, though. I'm pretty sure he knows they were made in Nazareth PA. :)

I could sell every uke i own (and would) and still not have enough.

What a beauty! and piece of history.

Heh, heh, I could sell both of my cars and probably not have enough... LOL

John

Thanks Chris, you are right....

Haha sorry, it is owned by a friend of mine in Amherst, MA...he runs a shop there and he usually has it locked away in a case with an early 40's D-15 and a prewar Gibson OO. It is such a nice uke, though...it should be played but they're just too valuable these days.

Top Bottom