Time for a new baritone?

DeVineGuitars

Reaction score
In the last year I had introduced the new tenor Muse model, I really enjoyed the tone and it has become as or more popular than my Kasha model. So, here is the Muse baritone!
I've been trying some new appointments out with this uke to see how I like them. I will be routing binding channels in the next day or so and inlaying the purflex purling. This is some interesting stuff. Love the look. It will also be getting an Alaskan yellow cedar neck which is a first for me. If you'd like to follow the rest of the build, it's on my blog. Here's a couple of pics of it so far.

ukulele-purflex-rosette.jpg

ukulele-purflex-backstrip-closeup.jpg

baritone-ukulele-end-graft-2.jpg

alaskan-yellow-cedar-neck.jpg

Eric I've been to see your pictures on your site. What a thrill it must have been to get three boards quarter sawn from the water tower. It is always heart warming for me to hear and read these things regarding wood. For me wood is like a religion in a way. I can certainly relate to your enthusiasm. Your photography, as your creations progress, is outstanding. Nice and sharp. Also the internal attention to perfection is just as meticulous as your exterior craftsmanship. A real pleasure for me indeed.
Sincerely
1931jim

Top Bottom