Some more amazing Ohanas expected this year!!!

Uke Republic

Reaction score
;) So a new concert solid mahogany pineapple styled like the current geared 25 series pineapple and a solid mahogany Nunes styled soprano are expected this year from Ohana. No firm prices as of yet and ETA is anywhere from summer to fall but they are in the works!
You can see them here on this vid @ 5.40 minutes -nMusic is being played by Ken Middleton and Kimo Hussey

Nice video, great to see that there are actually quite a few choices out there for Ukulele's. Sometimes all you hear about are the K's. and for good reason, but there is a uke for everybody out there. I loved the soundtrack to the video, beautiful, calming and very relaxing, very well done.

Nice video, great to see that there are actually quite a few choices out there for Ukulele's. Sometimes all you hear about are the K's. and for good reason, but there is a uke for everybody out there. I loved the soundtrack to the video, beautiful, calming and very relaxing, very well done.

:agree: Nice video, I really enjoyed it. There's a concert sized pineapple somewhere in my future.

In my future too! Hopefully I'll be one of the first. As a pineapple aficionado, I can't wait.

Top Bottom