New Group: The Baritone Revolution

mattydee

Reaction score
So, since the baritone has been enjoying a sort of renaissance, at least on UU, I thought I'd check out what groups had already been created to explore the mysteries of the heretofore under-appreciated instrument. But to my surprise, none existed!

So I started one. Come join me and show your bari love.

I'm not usually a "joiner" , but this might be fun and informative, so I just subscribed, but couldn't tell if it registered or not. It is very interesting to see the interest in Baris go up so rapidly the past couple months. Now will the prices also go up :) Perhaps more custom Baris will come on the market? thanks for the effort!! Lozark

I'm in too. Mad love for Baris!

Thanks! I received my first baritone on 04/04/12, so I'm in! I assume (knowing me, severely infected by UAS) that it won't be the last.

Thanks! I received my first baritone on 04/04/12, so I'm in! I assume (knowing me, severely infected by UAS) that it won't be the last.
I received first baritone from Sears (Harmony ..out of Chicago I think) on June 12th 1955. I guess I've been pickin' and grinnin' now for a while. HaHa!!

I received first baritone from Sears (Harmony ..out of Chicago I think) on June 12th 1955. I guess I've been pickin' and grinnin' now for a while. HaHa!!

Man, Oh man, do I wish there was a 'like' button for this post!

I'm not usually a "joiner" , but this might be fun and informative, so I just subscribed, but couldn't tell if it registered or not. It is very interesting to see the interest in Baris go up so rapidly the past couple months. Now will the prices also go up :) Perhaps more custom Baris will come on the market? thanks for the effort!! Lozark

It doesn't look like it worked, lozarkman. Try again...

I have a 50s era mahogany Harmony baritone, a Mainland mahogany baritone and a Musicmaker's dakota baritone in the final stages of construction. I also joined the group.

how do you join?

Hi, went to the site but couldn't figure out how to join. I'm better at the baritone than the computer.

Hi, went to the site but couldn't figure out how to join. I'm better at the baritone than the computer.

At the top of the forum page, upper right, click on your user name.

At next window, left side, about the middle of the page, you will see a "join groups" area. You should be able to access the forum's groups there...

Mike

Me and my Baritone have joined...while I am not generally a namer of objects, I think I will have to make an exception and name it Bari White

If you follow the link mattydee provided in the first post, you will get to the group page. On the right side of the red bar that says "Baritone revolution," there's a "group tools" heading. If you click on that, a menu will appear. Click on "join group" and you're in.

I'm in!

I have a 70's Favilla that needs the right set of strings. Looking forward to seeing where this leads.

Top Bottom