Puerto Rico Ukers?

Skidtz

Reaction score
Any Caribbean ukers lurking in the background?

Standing by, and hoping Hurricane Omar doesn't knock out power before Wednesday night's lesson!

:uhoh:

Cuidate, Cuidate!
Skidtz

I hope not sailing through the USVI just now...

I only just found UU last week; sorry to have missed you! Some other time, perhaps. I reckon' there's a month or six of videos for me to catch up and learn from in the meantime. :)

Hey Skidtz! Welcome to UU! We were in Fajardo for Omar. Right now we're back in the USVI for charter season!

Kim

Which VI? I fly to ST T and C somewhat regularly; I expect to be in St T 05-06JAN. Might you be free for coffee or music?

Hey Skidtz...I was in Aguadilla around June 2007 when I was working on a project for our office in Juncos. Puerto Rico is a beautiful island. I had a chance to visit Culebra...the best beach I've ever seen in my life. I'm hoping to visit again some day and play my uke on the sands of Flamenco beach :D

Skidz,

We are based at Red Hook, St Thomas. We were actually out on charter in the British Virgin Islands while you were here. Let us know next time you're here and maybe we can get together.

Kim

PR Uker

I just made my account so that I could say, yeah, I live in Caguas. And yeah, I adore my uke. Even if we are on opposite sides of the island its cool, knowing me and Theolonius aren't the only ones.:)

I go to PR twice a year...... I'm working on some Regeton/Daddy Yankee tabs.......

Started out as a dare from my office manager that the Uke could not be used for Regeton.......

Next project will be Bachata on electric Uke:D

I'm moving to San German in about two years. Does that count?

I don't mean to be nosy but, why would anyone want to move here of all places?

And dude, woa. Daddy Yankee on the uke? XD I think Visitante from Calle 13 already does reggaeton on the uke. I'm not sure tho.

purple: I'll be in Ceiba this Saturday for an Air Show. Any chance you'll be there?

and dentuke: when will you be back to the island?

I'm shipping out in July (very sad; anybody wanna buy a cliff house in Isabela?); but it would be great fun to meet up!

maybeeee

I think my best friend's step dad is flying that day and she invited me along but she's in Spain right now and I can't really call and confirm. So, I'm not sure but she's supposed to be back tomorrow. I'll let you know. ^_*

Top Bottom