Fluke Walnut Solid Body Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy B

Reaction score
Fluke is SOLD.

I'm selling a solid-body Walnut Fluke concert ukulele. This is a very cool instrument for playing silently or playing really loudly! Unplugged, this is the perfect uke for practicing your chops at night without waking the family. Plugged in, this is the perfect uke for rocking the casbah. The solid body helps prevent feedback, and the tone on this instrument is great. This also allows you to use any modeling your amplifier might have. Pair this with a Roland Microcube and look out!

I'm selling this because I've satisfied my curiosity and prefer acoustic ukes.

Pictures are here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shutterbutt/sets/72157629479059420/

The uke is in excellent used condition. That means there's nothing wrong with it, but you will see superficial signs of previous ownership, such as little surface scratches. But as you can see from the photos, it's really clean. It includes the original padded Fluke bag and the leather strap. It has brand-new, unplayed re-entrant Nylgut strings on it.

The uke and bag have a faint smell of tobacco smoke from a previous owner. I've cleaned both, and the smell has faded greatly but is still noticeable. I expect that this will fade completely ... unless you play this uke in a smoky club!

Price is $240 plus shipping.

Please PM me with questions or offers.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Aloha Gang,
I just bought a uke from Tom....Man he is great seller..... you gotta see his box making skills and double boxed with the care filled with shipping foam peanuts.
And the Uke sounds amazing...for real guys and has wear on the top soundboard but aside that it is in great condition....This is the guy to buy from....I bought
from alot and let me tell you I am very impressed....Buy Buy from the Guy.....MM Stan he gave me a great deal...woo hoo the price was outta site..
P.S. uke came within a few days too... he gets it right out...even the postage he orders on line printed stamps to get the best price for you....woo hoo

Last edited:
I'll second that! Ive gotten some of my very best uke deals (and best ukes) from Tommy B!

Dang I was going to send you a nice offer till I saw it was a concert. I prefer the tenor neck.

Thanks for the kind comments, Stan and Ernie. Sorry I couldn't be of service, Markr1, but I hope you find that tenor. And to anyone who's considering the Fluke: I'm working on removing the last vestiges of the smoke smell, so if you're interested in the uke, please drop me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom