For Sale: Kanile’a K-1 C koa concert ukulele mint condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

uke4life

Reaction score
SOLD: Kanile’a K-1 C koa concert ukulele mint condition

Unfortunately, a couple of unexpected bills came up that is causing me to liquidate a new to me beautiful Kanile'a K-1 C Koa Concert uke. I purchased it from Doc J a couple months ago and have only had the chance to play it a handful of times because of my crazy work schedule. The only change I made was adding strap buttons. You can see below the thread that shows excellent pictures of this beautiful uke. It is in the exact same condition and will be shipped in the same case. I'm not a flipper, just a lover of quality ukes and thus, it can be yours for $SOLD shipped and PayPal accepted (my loss can be your gain). I have priced this beauty for hopefully a quick sale.

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...ea-)-K-1-C-koa-concert-ukulele-mint-condition

photo-009.jpg

Last edited:
Just sent a PM. Nice looking Kanile'a!

if it didnt have the strap buttons i would of gotten it from u

PM's replied too...I know many do not like them, but I had no intention of selling this beauty...However, life and a wife that doesn't work, causes the selling of instruments on occasions...:(

That's a sweet uke at a crazy good price.

New Kanile'a K-1 Concerts with UV finish are listing on the Kanilea site for $989.
This one is just like new.

I am surprised this one has not been snatched up immediately.

Last edited:
That's a sweet uke at a crazy good price.

New Kanile'a K-1 Concerts with UV finish are listing on the Kanilea site for $989.
This one is just like new.

I am surprised this one has been snatched up immediately.

Thanks Doc it's a beauty for sure and at a great price. Hoping to find a good home for her.

Gorgeous uke. PM sent.

Man, if I didn't just blow my wad on an HF-1, I would be all over this!! It's beautiful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom