some of my projects in a slide show a few mini ukes in there too

the Taimane marionette is still as far as you see in the slide show this is really hard for me because I dont want it to look insulting.
how I got started carving wood is their was a parrot picture in a coloring book so I cut it out and traced the outline on to a piece of wood and was going to hang that 1/4" thick bird on my wall then I decided I should add another piece of wood to both sides and I kept doing this until I had a 3D bird shape with rough 1/4" stair steps then I was thinking it would look better if I tried to sand those steps down. then I was like WOW this looks just like a bird maybe Ill get my dremmel and carve an eye on it then feathers then I painted it and bamo!!! I just finished my first wood carving completely by mistake this bird carving is in the video its a green parrot sitting on a wooden table with a bunch of other projects. anyway now that I have a bunch of carvings under my belt people keep telling me I should sell them and I may one day but right now I prefer to make things and give them away to people who inspire me . almost all the carvings in this slide show have been given away :) Im hopeing that somehow when people look at them on their shelf they will remember me in a good way

Top Bottom