A project for my students!

Squinn

Reaction score
So the other day I took my Uke to school and played for my students. A lot of them (more than I expected) showed a real interest in learning the basics. So I approached an Administrator and was told "If you can get it paid for go for it." After digging for funds from various school sources I decided to give it a go on Kickstarter.

Club Uke Take a look!

Not necessarily looking for backing from you guys, just trying to get some press and possible re-posts from fellow Uke players.

Thanks guys! My students and I are really excited about this.

Squinn< Congrats on being such a good teacher. I taught and coached for 25 years; kids can tell if a teacher is with them or not. I want to donate but am not about to sign up for Kickstarter. If there is a way to donate without signing up, I'm more than ready.

Thanks for the kind words! Kickstarter is very safe. It actually uses amazon checkout to process it's payments. I just used my facebook account to register.

I understand if you can't donate, Even passing along the link is more help than you think!

Hi Shawn,

You got my support! It was easy to sign up at Kickstarter. All I had to do was supply a name & e-mail address, then check out through amazon.com using my Amazon account. Piece of cake!

Please keep us posted on this project. I'd like to drive up and attend the first concert!

Thanks,

Steedy

Top Bottom