Pete Howlett Soprano Custom Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duddles

Reaction score
I'm selling my Pete Howlett custom soprano ukulele. I'm selling this instrument for two reasons:

1. I have recently been accepted into the Seafarer's International Union's training program and will be spending the next year and a half dedicating all my time and effort into the program.

2. Within the last year, I have greatly lost interest in all things ukulele (sorry!) and the only instrument I have bothered playing in the last half year has been my piano.

Koa, no position markers, friction tuners. Perfect strummer. Like-new condition. Selling for $800 + $30 for shipping and handling to CONUS. PayPal only. Will provide a tracking number. If you live outside of CONUS an are interested in this instrument, PM me and we can work something out.

I'd also like to thank Pete for making such an outstanding instrument.

IMG_0029.jpgIMG_0030.jpgIMG_0031.jpgIMG_0032.jpgIMG_0033.jpg

More pictures with timestamp to follow.

Last edited:
Wow! She's a beauty, but I have to keep my UAS under control. Good luck selling!

Congrats on your acceptance into the program! I'm sure someone will take this totally awesome uke off your hands.
SIU.jpg

Really nice uke hope you find a good home for it!

I was just thinking that it would be easier to bring a ukulele aboard a ship than a piano, but then I'm a landlubber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom