Uke clubs/groups near Newbury, Berkshire, UK?

chris667

Reaction score
Hello

I have a few months work in Newbury. This is great for me to earn some cash, but not so hot for my playing.

Are there any clubs around Newbury? I'm not a brilliant player or anything, I just want to strum and sing along a bit.

the rsoofstm

I've only just joined this forum so it might be a bit late for you now,but Newbury Ukuleles has been running for a few months now,we meet every 2nd Monday.Skills range from very good to barely average(me!).

www.newburyukuleles.co.uk

I've only just joined this forum so it might be a bit late for you now,but Newbury Ukuleles has been running for a few months now,we meet every 2nd Monday.Skills range from very good to barely average(me!).

www.newburyukuleles.co.uk

I can't believe that I found a thread that mentions my hometown and in connection with ukuleles! I was born in Newbury but, I live in the U.S. in the state of Wyoming, of all places. I wish I could be there to join your group since Cheyenne is not a very cultural place. I have to go 40 miles south into northern Colorado to find any ukulele groups. I hope your group is a great success!:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom