MGM breaks out of hospital in a few hours. I'm psychic. But

MGM

Reaction score
After all night on insulin IV drip with insulin shots and tons of drawn blood I have been diagnosed with Diabetes. thank you for all your well wishes...the only bummer other than the food regimen of new diet. Blahhhh I like to eat...is that I now have to administer 4 shots of insulin a day to myself....be back to work tomorrow...As I said I never felt anything different although I di have some symptoms that led me to the doctor earlier this week and thankfully was how we found out this new health issue.....Now it's back to ukulele time. Aloha and mahalo to all

Hey Mike, don't overdo it. Get well!!!! This community needs you.

Good news that you've been sprung! Hope you catch on quickly to the new diabetic diet regime. Once you get it, you won't have problems.

Glad to hear you're going to be okay. Take care of yourself.

John

Good to hear you're out of the hospital. Keep well! Stay away from those malasadas and coco puffs! :)

Oh gosh darn i have to drive past a leonards malasadas truck on the way home....let me see maladas count as how many carb points on my chart LOL

Glad to hear that your problem is fixable and controllable! Wishing you the best!

Good news Mike....sorry about the shots, but we need you to stick around!

Congrats on getting out alive! Hospitals are dangerous places...
One of my uncles lived many years with diabetes by sticking to a very strict diet, and was happy.
Best wishes!

Maika`i! Glad to hear that you are up around again. Malama pono kou kino, you know we have much aloha for you, brah!

Good to hear that you're going to be fine, Mike! Best wishes.

Glad to hear that you're well enough to be out of the hospital. And although nobody wants to be told what to eat, the good news is that diabetes is one of the most treatable illnesses and if you're faithful to your treatment, you can live a long and healthy life. (And I've seen ads on late night television for some of the coolest looking blood sugar monitors on the planet, so if you need a blood sugar monitor, be sure to get one that looks cool and comes in attractive colors. :) ) Be well!

Mike
Glad you are doing better, wish you well, stay away from that fried dough. Say I bought this fellows Noah on UU & sent him to you for the KoAloha he wanted, told him he could nOT get a better deal than you, plus setup. Take care of him & I hope to be back to the store next year
Don from Oregon

Mike.. I am glad you finally got it figured out now.
But being diabetic is not the end of the world my man.
A very dear friend of mine was diabetic and had to take his shots daily until he got an Insulin pump which administered them for him instead.
This is something you might want to look into with your doctor.

Tor-Arne

Oh gosh darn i have to drive past a leonards malasadas truck on the way home....let me see maladas count as how many carb points on my chart LOL
Aloha Mike,
Glad they stablized your blood sugar count...and they released you...hey brah, back to work tomorrow?? nah brah
take it easy like dat..and stay away from da carbs..gonna call Leonard Rego and have you banned man..LOL hee hee ...sorry to hear you have been diagnosed with diabetics and you gonna miss all dat gud food..Hey brah, I
cheat...you know but no copy me...hee hee Malama Pono you got us scared...well Aaron did...

Top Bottom