What is the best solo ukulele song

Ain't Talkin Bout Love by Van Halen.

You the one you can play the best...

could we stop asking what is the best of XXXX?

Die Gedanken Sind Frei!

Check out EugeneUkulele's Youtube channel and choose a solo song from among those.

What is the best solo ukulele song??

“Ohhh. Great warrior. Wars not make one great”

-Yoda

If there was a best then only one song would be played. I find many songs have excellent solo characteristics for chord/melody and finger style which I like. If you like just strumming, there are a lot of songs for that.
It is what you like best and enjoy playing. For me it's the songs I know. One I am working on now is the Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel which is a great chord/melody song for me personally. Play what you like, and you'll like what you play ;-)

Thank you MisterRios for the education.........I went to babelfish for the translation. Ended up reading all about the problems that were in March in 1525.

Translation: Thoughts Are Free!

I couldn't find an ukulele (or any) version of this song on YouTube. :)

There are a few, but they are the sung variation. I play this song almost every night before I go to bed because I love the way it sounds. I was drawn to the title because I thought it had something to do with not having to pay for thoughts, but then realized it had to do with freedom of thoughts.

The version I play is from this online book created (I think) by one of the German Ukulele Club members. Here's the link from Uke Hunt: http://ukulelehunt.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/solobuch.pdf

There are lots of songs in there, and the very first one, Brahm's Lullaby, is the first solo uke song I ever played (well, successfully). And best of all, it's free.

Top Bottom