Any interest? Almost New Mainland Mahogany Slotted Head Concert.

ukemunga

Reaction score
Bought it new from Mike at Mainland and have had it for a few months now. Haven't played it much. It's mostly lived in the box it came in along with a humidifier since received.

I've replaced the original Aquilas with Worth Browns. It's a beautiful instrument with great sound. I really love it but I guess I'm just not comfortable with taking care of a solid wood instrument and since I'm not really playing it someone else may as well enjoy it.

I've just become too comfortable playing my Kala long-neck soprano and now I'd like to buy a better true soprano. Probably an Islander laminate.

Would ship the Mainland in original box packed in another box and cushioned with many foam peanuts. If there's any interest I'll take the pics and put up a proper listing.

Thanks,
Fred

Pics now attached. Sorry I don't have the little sign with today's date, etc. Shot the pics quick with my phone before sun went down. $190 plus actual delivery charges. Includes original Aquilas along with the currently installed like-new Worth Browns. Absolutely like new.

Mainland.2.jpgMainland.4.jpgMainland.1.jpgMainland.3.jpgMAinland.5.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have any pictures?

If I had the money right now I'd jump. That thing is gorgeous.

pm sent :)

Bump because of details and pics added to original post.

Would you be interested in a trade? I have a Mainland Red Cedar/Rosewood Pineapple Soprano with a Stagg hard case I'd trade straight up.

Top Bottom