soon to be mine

Kaneohe til the end

Reaction score
check this out:
soon to be mine
another picture
koa back and sides, spruce top. made by Mark and Kimo Bajet of Waiolu ukulele. if you went to this year's Roy Sakumas 'Ukulele Festival, they gave one of their 'ukulele away.
heres their website

getting it for cheapbut my friend just hired kimo, so i got a good deal. ill probably have it by next week, just gotta wait til payday.

Last edited:
Looks gorgeous, Kaneohe! Congratulations. The Waiolu website is really cool; I haven't read much about them. How long have they been in business?

its my understanding that theyre relatively new. but it says MArk used to work for G-string and Kanilea

Their site is awesome. kudos to the web designer. :)

and they have nice ukes, I dont think I'll ever actually buy one that expensive though.. ><;;

Nice uke, I wonder how the volume will be with the islands as the pukas. I'm assuming most sound will be from the Big Island? Cheehoo!:music:

congrats, beautiful uke. you must post vid when you get it. :D

i talked to them today, they asked me not to mention the price i got. so if anyone orders from them, please dont mention i already said it. ;)

Their site is awesome. kudos to the web designer. :)

The sounds make me think I'm playing a video game. LOL

Nice!!!!!!! I wonder how the PI would look as sound holes. methinks that the archipelago might be too long, thus compromise structure. Would def be a way to stand out tho.

Nice uke man! cant wait to hear it!

i thought about it, and eventually, in the far future, i want a 'ukulele with 'oahu as the soundhole. i think it would make a better looking, more central-looking design.

Top Bottom