Wtb baritone

hey_day

Reaction score
Looking to buy a solid top baritone,open to any company but would like to be sub $500 or 600 ideally closer to $200ish though.

I have a solid mahogany Ohana BK-35 baritone that I'm planning to sell when my Mya-Moe baritone arrives next week. It was my first baritone ukulele, and I bought it used, but in like-new condition, from a UU member here in the marketplace. I also had it checked out by a luthier at San Francisco GuitarWorks when I had a strap button installed. It's a great uke, but I know it won't get played once the new bari arrives. It comes with a gig bag. If you're interested, I can take some photos and send them to you. Otherwise, I should be posting it in the Marketplace in the next few weeks.

In case you're not familiar with the Ohana BK-35, here's a thread that includes a video of UU member and Ohana representative Ken Middleton reviewing, discussing, and playing one.

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?58808-OHANA-BK-35-Baritone-Review

Maybe you found one, but have you noted the eugene ukulele has one for sale now on the UU marketplace today? Also, I know it is more than you listed as an intent to spend, but I saw a Kamaka bari on the Elderly Instrument site today as well.

ot paid an still looking, can pay on the spot and have really bad UAS, so would live to make a deal.

Did you try Mainland Mike (hoosierhiver) for a potential blemish/second?

I might, love buying used that's all, especially I someone needs the dough

I was going to direct you to the Favilla but Bigdog1002 beat me to it. That's one sweetheart of a baritone ukulele...!!! It won't last long...!!!

Top Bottom