Got 5 minutes to help out a fellow Uker?

K8Ferguson

Reaction score
Hi folks!
Greetings from Melbourne, Australia!

I hope you guys/ladies can help me out, I'm starting up a small business making and selling beautiful Ukulele Cases/Gigbags, as I've been looking to buy one for my Uke and haven't found anything like what I want.

I was wondering if you'd be willing to fill out my quick survey, to help me better create/market my product?
It takes about 5 minutes (it's really short) and I'll be really really grateful!

Here's the link:
http://app.fluidsurveys.com/surveys/k8/ukulele-player-survey/

Okay I hope that works. . . .
Thanks a bunch I really appreciate it!

I am looking at making hardshell cases also, using vacuforming to make the hard outer shell. Not looking to go into buisness or anything. if you would like to bounce ideas off of me, please send a PM and we can setup a time to chat or skype. laters

done. good luck!

Just completed the survey...good luck in your venture

Completed the survey, but just one small thing to mention (I hope I don't get slammed for this).

Aside from the odd nature of some of the questions (and the leading nature of others) I was a bit off-put by being asked to provide my phone number on this. It seems a bit presumptive and invasive - particularly for an informational survey.

Anyway, good luck starting up your business and I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

make a carbon fiber case like the kamoa with room for things inside for sub 350 and i'll buy three of them.

Thanks!

Thanks very much for the offer. I'm actually looking at making soft flexible cases instead of hardshell ones, but if I were doing that I certainly would have taken you up on your offer ;-)

@Ukeeku nerd:
Thanks very much for the offer. I'm actually looking at making soft flexible cases instead of hardshell ones, but if I were doing that I certainly would have taken you up on your offer ;-)
Would you mind if I posted the thread on your site as well?

@Kirbo and WObster:
Thanks very much, appreciate it greatly!

@PoiDog
Thanks very much for the feedback!
The email and phone number field is intended to be completely optional, only if you'd like to hear more about my cases in the future. Perhaps I should make it more obvious that you don't have to fill it out. . ..
At any rate I can assure you that the details will be held in strictest confidence. I will not engage in any aggressive marketing campaign, it's simply for what I hope later will be good customer service :eek:

Last edited:
@Ukeeku Nerd:
Thanks very much for the offer! I'm actually making soft flexible cases more like gig bags, but much much sturdier and shock absorbant, so I probably won't take you up on that, but appreciate the offer of help ;)

@Kirbo and WObster:
Thanks a bunch! Really appreciate it.

@PoiDog
Thanks for the feedback!
The email address and phone number field is intended to be completely optional, only if you want to hear more about my cases. . . perhaps i should make it more obvious that you don't have to fill it out.
At any rate I can assure you that the details will be kept in strictest confidence, I won't engage in any aggressive marketing campaign, it's simply for what I hope later will be good customer service ;-)
As for the other questions... I'll include a prefer not to answer option ;-)

@Vinny QH:
Thanks for the idea. . .. I'm not looking at Carbon Fiber at the moment, but perhaps I will in future.
For now maybe you could get in touch with Ukeeku Nerd?

Didn't fill out the survey as I'm more into hard cases. I felt that answering the questions wouldn't help much but rather falsify the result.

Also, if you haven't already, check out etsy.com (search for ukulele case) for what's already out there.

Done. Eagerly waiting to see your product. Please give us a website or post pictures.

I filled out the survey. Would really appreciate it if you made a soft, padded case for Fleas and Flukes. They have a bit of an odd shape and I want pockets and handles that the manufacturer's cases just don't provide.

Nix

Having been in the custom leather and fabrics business for 35 years, I would like to "talk shop" with you. I don't know anything about sources of materials, etc in AUS, but I am sure my suppliers here in the states would know of what and who in other parts of the world. I pray you well in your new endeavor. The line I carry is very well made, but yours very well might be better. I would like to see what you are doing. Shipping costs will be your biggest obstacle. I just sent a 3 ounce package of (www.PEGHEDS.net ) PEGHEDS to AUS today. It was $17.07 registered First class. The International truck lines wanted $100 usd to send it.
Bill Thompson www.thecraftedcow.weebly.com

Top Bottom