Ukulele Underground forum on Mobile Phone

caukulele

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I have a Windows phone. Is there any way to get the forum as a feed in a reader...or any other way on my mobile phone? Hopefully this is an easy question. Thanks.

I did try that, but it's a little too small to read.... It would be great if there would be a way to check for new threads only, instead of the whole page coming up....

There is an app called Tapatalk that rerenders forums for the mobile phone - the forum admins here don't like it, though...not sure why, but I keep hoping. Yes, I can bring it up in the browser on my phone, but Tapatalk turns forums into a format designed for a phone, not just compatible with it.

I've been looking for the same thing, I like my sites in one column. I sort of figured it out.

At this page:

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/index.php

You can choose at the very bottom for 'Mobile Style', it works great for me.

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!! I'm a big user of Tapatalk but the UU guys don't like it (as noted above) but this makes it useable on my phone. :)

Thanks, looks like Tapatalk isn't out yet for windows phone, but setting the page to "mobile site" helps out a lot.....I hope someone develops a way to see "recent threads" on the phone....

I've been looking for the same thing, I like my sites in one column. I sort of figured it out.

At this page:

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/index.php

You can choose at the very bottom for 'Mobile Style', it works great for me.

Thanks so much for this little bit of info.
My work phone is an iphone and it is hard to read the forum in the normal setup.
It would be excellent if UU could get hooked up with Tapatalk or Forumrunner, both those apps are pretty handy.

Thanks for posting that about the mobile style. I didn't even know it existed all this time. Shows just how observant I am, huh?

Put me down for a vote for Tapatalk. The mobile styles are no match for an app that is designed for a small screen. Tapatalk is a tremendously nice app.

Top Bottom