New Uke Day: My 9th Mainland

Captain_Lovehandles

Reaction score
Sailor Jim can tell ya that I've always had my eye on a Mainland Cedar Soprano Pineapple, and now I have one. Thanks Mainland... GO TEAM!

:D

Of course, I've given half of them away to people I know who NEED to be turned on to the uke. And ultimately this one will go toward the same goal of spreading uke love (after I enjoy it for a while).

Congrats!

You'll have no problem turning another person on to the uke with that sweet pineapple. Mmm.

Of course, I've given half of them away to people I know who NEED to be turned on to the uke. And ultimately this one will go toward the same goal of spreading uke love (after I enjoy it for a while).

Now that's what I consider the best application of UAS.

Good for you, and good for the folks who benefit from your generosity.

Heh, heh, and here I thought I was a Mainland fan with four of 'em in the house and one I passed on to my son-in-law. LOL

John

Well, four of them are plastic backs and I still have two of those. Then I'm also counting the banjolele and cigar box kit from Mainland. So, really only three normal wooden ukes. So you are really ahead of me, John. The Mainland mahogany concert and my Sailor tenor will be my main players. This will make four Mainlands I've given away, plus a Kala watermelon and an Oscar Schmidt OU5.

Last edited:
Sniff......I only have 3.......:( Mango soprano, mahogany soprano, and Red cedar soprano.....wish they made a spruce top soprano! Great ukes, and what a great gesture from you to spread the Love.

Top Bottom