Is this a good deal?

i think its a great deal to be honest. yours is gonig to be better than mine! haha

i need a new uke, mine has stains on the inside of the hole... -.-

hmm kala's seem to be nice ukes and sound really great, and its a great deal.. and shipping is free!!

Jump On This Deal!

Dont know if youve mad the decision yet but i would jump on this for sure... if your not going to post up here so i can jump on it...

Thanks
Howlie Boy

I'm not getting one for another two weeks or so guys...feel free to jump on it..:D

I have to make my second payment on my college tuition..:(:mad:

i dont know if this is in bad taste, but im doing this to show you what i think is a better deal. do a search for "kala ka-c" and musicguymic is selling the same model uke for the same price... but you have to pay $12 shipping. the big difference here is that you are getting a HARD CASE instead of a padded gig bag. BIG difference in safety for your uke.

also, i have bought two ukes from mike. and both arrived at my door in three days... FROM HAWAII.

i dont know if this is in bad taste, but im doing this to show you what i think is a better deal. do a search for "kala ka-c" and musicguymic is selling the same model uke for the same price... but you have to pay $12 shipping. the big difference here is that you are getting a HARD CASE instead of a padded gig bag. BIG difference in safety for your uke.

also, i have bought two ukes from mike. and both arrived at my door in three days... FROM HAWAII.

mine came in three days also. and the best thing about musicguymic, is that you can request a tuner instead of, let's say, a chord book finder. he is my favorite guy to do business with.

Yeah, this deal sounds way much better

I bought my Lanikai CK-TEQ from MusicGuyMic for $239.

It came with
- Roy Sakuma Chord Book
- Hard Case
- Worth Strings and spare Aquila Strings
- Free Shipping

He's the best.

Top Bottom