I think this Pono Rosewood Tenor Ltd. sounds incredible

bearbike137

Reaction score
http://vimeo.com/40958657

I really like it. Who knew a rosewood top could work so well..?

By the way - I'm new to the forum. Nice to meet everyone.

Very nice Bearbike, and thanks for the link. Welcome to the forum. There is a wealth of info here.

OMG, that's nice! :drool:

Oh, and welcome to UU.

http://vimeo.com/40958657

I really like it. Who knew a rosewood top could work so well..?

By the way - I'm new to the forum. Nice to meet everyone.

Thanks for the tip. I was on the fence with what to buy, but after seeing that, and knowing that it was a limited run (which can't hurt resale value!)

I just ordered one! Whoo hoo! This will be my first Ukulele. So excited to get started.

Now, if I can just figure out how FedEx GROUND is going to get that thing to me.... :)

Oh my gosh, that is beautiful. I would be sorely tempted (well, I am anyway) if I didn't have a Blackbird on its way to me.

wow! That's a pretty looking uke, sounds very nice too.

Awesome sounding!

Congrats! Oh I want one too!

Thanks for the tip. I was on the fence with what to buy, but after seeing that, and knowing that it was a limited run (which can't hurt resale value!)

I just ordered one! Whoo hoo! This will be my first Ukulele. So excited to get started.

Now, if I can just figure out how FedEx GROUND is going to get that thing to me.... :)

Well, I had to do it too! I just placed an order for one with pickup. Not only does that uke look stunning, it sounds wonderful. Guess I'll have to take another one to work so nobody notices that I got another one!!!!

Well, I had to do it too! I just placed an order for one with pickup. Not only does that uke look stunning, it sounds wonderful. Guess I'll have to take another one to work so nobody notices that I got another one!!!!
ha ha Allen!!! well done, it sounds really lovely. A tried and true technique that one...just have to hope the wife doesn't drop into work to visit you for lunch mate!!! I rang em up too this morning to talk about this uke...seems that since this thread was posted they sold three already!!! Yours must make it 4!!! Wow, Bearbike should take a commission for this thread! Blessings brother. :)

I must confess, I purchased one as well. I have been listening to a lot a uke clips lately and thought that rosewood Pono was among the better sounding clips I have heard (and for the money, it can't be beat). I am mostly a guitar player, but I like the ukulele as well.

Hey shrink - I am in the Western suburbs of Chicago as well! In fact, I got up at 5 am to buy tickets to see Jake Shimabukuro at Ravinia in July (went on sale this morning). You might want to look into it!

bb

Last edited:
It looks like we cleaned them out - it's gone from the HMS website.

Now we need a very exclusive (8-member) club of Pono Rosewood Tenor Limited Edition owners!

Whoever receives theirs first, let us know how you like it.....

Kathryn

Maybe somebody changed his/her mind... I searched for it by brand and by size yesterday and it didn't come up. Okay! Still room in the club after all!

Thanks!

I think they are gone. When you try to add one to your cart, it says it has to be backordered. I am certainly looking forward to receiving mine!

Well, I hope they can't be backordered! What would happen to our exclusivity? BTW, Bearbike, thanks for the tip about Jake at Ravinia. I grew up in Highland Park and bought tickets as soon as I saw your post.

Hey kveke - nice to meet you. Yeah, I am excited about seeing Jake! I notice this morning that although the center section at Ravinia has pretty much filled in, there are some great seat left on the left and right sides - right on the aisle, too!

Top Bottom