"I Can't Get The One I Want"

H

Hippie Dribble

1924. Lou Handman, Herman Ruby; Billy Rose.

another in the long line of quirky jazz age tunes given life by the incomparable Cliff Edwards.

I couldn't find any music for this so I winged it as best I could. If you would like my chord translation just drop me a line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn87dpaJdf0

thanks for watching folks! :eek:

Aloha Bruddah Eugene,
Great Job on the improvise mate...loved it... real nice... wow you sure got alot of firewood...holy moly... all dressed up eh, you handsome guy...

Aloha Bruddah Eugene,
Great Job on the improvise mate...loved it... real nice... wow you sure got alot of firewood...holy moly... all dressed up eh, you handsome guy...
he he...sometimes you gotta dress up to get the one you want Bruddah :p

Sweet one Jon. Good to see your sop MM off the shelf. It really does sing.

That is a terrific song Eugene, top job mate. That may look like a lot of firewood mm stan but it will disappear in no time once winter arrives.
Blessings Cam, thankyou. Isn't it a great song!

Yeah Stan, we have another load being delivered tomorrow and at least one more before we'll feel totally prepared for the season...

Awesome song and performance as usual, Jon :)

Great job as ever mate :) every song you play is a joy to watch and listen to, where i drool at your playing skills and beaut ukes my dad would be drooling at all that firewood :) keep em coming and left a comment on your utube :) thanks for all your support mate your a legend :)

Nice one Jon!

What a great place to play uke! Lovely! You haven't added this into your great Cliff Edwards playlist!
thanks William, yes I'll go and do that today mate, thanks for the reminder!
Great job as ever mate :) every song you play is a joy to watch and listen to, where i drool at your playing skills and beaut ukes my dad would be drooling at all that firewood :) keep em coming and left a comment on your utube :) thanks for all your support mate your a legend :)
aaaw, cheers Dave, your encouragement is appreciated to me brother. been enjoying your latest stuff immensely too mate
Great job jon!
Thanks Fernando, and blessings for what you've been doing with the Cliff Edwards stuff lately as well
Nice one Jon!
thanks for chiming in Uncle, great to hear from you mate!

Another great find and performance. You always have such interesting backgrounds in your videos. Maybe you could give us a little video tour of your place. :))

Another great find and performance. You always have such interesting backgrounds in your videos. Maybe you could give us a little video tour of your place. :))
cheers Jack. No worries on the tour, it'd be fun...but with my technological illiteracy it'd have to be different parts of the farm, one song at a time, cause I don't have the know-how to edit :eek:
Sweet and sad, just right. Thanks, Jon!
Thanks a lot Ralf...yep the sweet and sad ones always get me!

Top Bottom