New Kanile'a K-1 Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim

Reaction score
I bought this Kanile'a from MGM exactly one month ago. It is a beautiful instrument with great action and intonation. No dings scratches or any marks whatsoever.

A great chance for someone to own a great sounding Ukulele at a discounted price, I payed $750 it's yours for $650
Shipping included (overseas shipping would be extra) but if you are in So. California come on by and check it out.

New purchase forces sale! PM me if you are interested...thanks

2950193356_48b229127d.jpg

2949341349_a3082ef729.jpg

2950192590_b9a3945b79.jpg

2949340639_ea7b7f27d8.jpg

Last edited:
That's a sweet deal. Nice straight grain, subtle curl, and gloss finish! I must resist UAS! Good luck on your sale, I'm sure it'll be gone before the weekend!

sweet as, im just waiting on his reply then ill see if we can close the transaction. need to buy some sort of external pickup. =]

Didn't the Kamaka work out? Or you prefer the Kanile'a? I don't think you'll go wrong with one or the other. From your posts, you've always wanted a Kamaka. My opinion, get the one you wanted from the start. My 2 centavos.

Didn't the Kamaka work out? Or you prefer the Kanile'a? I don't think you'll go wrong with one or the other. From your posts, you've always wanted a Kamaka. My opinion, get the one you wanted from the start. My 2 centavos.

I wanted a Kamaka too, for my first (and only) expensive uke until I came across a new Kanilea at 25% off at the store (about $650), played it, and knew that I had to have it. And of course, you can always buy another kamaka after, as well! :)

Crykee, she's a beaut! Grappler, hope you got it, so I don't have to. BTW, a KK tenor shouldn't be $1400 unless it's custom.

Hey Grappler its yours if you want it...I just wanna see you playin it :D

glad you guys are not being bored with my post's!
yeah i did want a kamaka, but been reading a couple of reviews and kanile'a K-1 is as good. Just diff brand and diff opinions i guess.

Still available folks...Grappler has Kamakaitis. :rofl: I got it too.

Damn you Grappler!!!!!!! I thought you saved me. Now I'm back to deciding if I should buy this. Damn you Grappler. Damn you.

aawwww im sorry deachyyyy.. but as Kanaka916 said... i'd rather get something that i've always wanted.. which was the kamaka..

If I weren't waiting for delivery of 2 new ukuleles, I would definately buy this even though I already have a Kanile'a! I got a call today re a custom tenor Kamaka "Ohta-san" style to further complicate matters :eek:

You owe it to yourself to own a Kanile'a!!!

Still available...somebody make me an offer! 11/08

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom