My new Claro Tenor

tattwo

Reaction score
I started a new tenor for myself and wanted to share a few pictures.
Its first coat of oil. Claro walnut with a WR cedar top and curly koa bindings

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_4666.jpg
    IMG_4666.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_4658.jpg
    IMG_4658.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 153
I'd come and take it off your hands if you'd throw that scooter in too!! What a beautiful uke!

Wow Terry, it's stunning and what an awesome choice of woods. It's gorgeous mate. Make sure you give us a demo of the sound when it's done

Just beautiful Terry! Thanks for sharing this with us. I'd love to hear it once it's done. How will you string it? High g or low? I'm thinking I really need a tenor with the low g. How do you think this combination would sound with a low g?

Just beautiful Terry! Thanks for sharing this with us. I'd love to hear it once it's done. How will you string it? High g or low? I'm thinking I really need a tenor with the low g. How do you think this combination would sound with a low g?

Thanks for the kind words. I prefer high G. Will see when I string it. I will post a sound sample when done

THAT is Gorgeous. Am really looking forward to hearing it.

Excellent combination of woods. I'm eager to hear it too!

that is great, i want one just like it. i have a McIlroy handmade guitar from Ireland that is the same combination and would love to get a tenor to match it some day. Love to hear how the sound is.

back for another drool over this stunner....superb work Terry! :)

Here are a few pictures of my finished new Claro Walnut Tenor. I will post soundand video this weekend. Im very happy with the finish and sound

Attachments

• DSCF0725.jpg
    DSCF0725.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCF0723.jpg
    DSCF0723.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCF0721.jpg
    DSCF0721.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF0719.jpg
    DSCF0719.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCF0715.jpg
    DSCF0715.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 32
Here are a few pictures of my finished new Claro Walnut Tenor. I will post soundand video this weekend. Im very happy with the finish and sound

beautiful mate. awesome work. Can't wait for that sound demo...

My Gosh, that is a sweet looking instrument! I'll bet it sings.

Very nice Terry!

Top Bottom