New Uke Day!!!

frankiefirefox

Reaction score
new uke.jpg2.jpg3.jpgAloha ya'll!

My Koaloha Concert is on a UPS truck in my town and will be delivered to my office THIS MORNING!!! I can't decide it UPS tracking numbers are amazing or inherently evil...

Obviously, I am having tremendous difficulty working... I will post pics after I open it and stop jumping up and down.

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
Now you know you are suppose to leave it in the shipping box for 3-4 weeks so it can reclimatize.

Just kidding. Congrats on the new bundle of joy!

Is it there yet? This is part of the UAS problem, the rush we get on new uke day. You are going to love your KoAloha. Congratulations

This is hilarious! It sounds like the type of minute-by-minute UPS tracking I was doing for my KoAloha tenor last week! Don't Freak Out - but for me, UPS was about 2 hours later than they've ever been. Figures!

Unpack, Tune, Enjoy! (...then post a few pics....)

Our UPS comes to my office late in the day too which is like TORTURE on a new uke day. Speaking of...I haven't had one in a while....off to the marketplace!

Its here. I posted pics on the origninal post.
UPS was LATE today (of course). So we took the secretaries (or administrative assistants, to be p.c.) to lunch. And it came while we were at lunch. UPS left it on the steps of my office, OUTSIDE!!! I almost had a stroke...

But it is here. Sounds nothing like any of my other three. Its so amazing and I am thrilled!!! Fits like a glove in my tweed Freemont case.

Thanks again to Scott at Cymbalism! He made me a very happy man today!!!

I'm spent...

That's a beautiful case first off, but it pales in comparison to that BEAUTIFUL uke. Koaloha woods usually don't appeal to me much but that is one fine looking ukulele. I bet it sounds even better than it looks! ;)

COngrats! I have a couple of KoAlohas and think they are great. My friend has a freemont case and I wish I had one...

It's a good looking Uke, and I know you will enjoy it a LOT!

Very classy all around both the case and the uke...

Looking forward to a sound sample or video.

Beautiful Uke! Congratulations! To slightly alter a phrase from Gone with the Wind, "The happiest days are the days when new ukes come".

Congrats! You're going to love that uke.

Congrats on the new uke! I felt the same way today... I was waiting on the Mainland Tenor I won on the kiva.org contest Mike from Mainlandukes was running... I tracked the UPS shipment from the day I got the tracking number. It is so beautiful! Now I just need to find me a nice case for it! :eek:

Congrats on the new uke! I felt the same way today... I was waiting on the Mainland Tenor I won on the kiva.org contest Mike from Mainlandukes was running... I tracked the UPS shipment from the day I got the tracking number. It is so beautiful! Now I just need to find me a nice case for it! :eek:
I got a Freemont case through Elderly. So hot!!!!

Wow, congratulations! Very cool!

Top Bottom