Lanikai LU-21c

aznxtrm2

Reaction score
do you think this uke is a pretty good.... "carry around" i guess i would call it that. Cause i just sold my cheap hilo uke and now i need a new uke. So i went to musicianfriends and saw that the lanikai ukes that my friend suggested me, but i decided to get the concert even if he told me tenor. i ordered it and now its on backorder till Nov 20. sooooo now im just wondering if its a good uke to have or will i be dissappointed after my wait.

from what I've seen on the threads here a lot of the FIRST uke purchases were either lanikai or kala. I like the concert size myself and although I have not tried a lanikai I'm sure it will be pretty good. Also I'm sure other's will say the same thing but

if you haven't checked out musicguymic here is his ebay store link
http://stores.ebay.com/Musicguymics-Room

he is a member here and you can always email him or give him a call if you give him a budget he can for sure find you a nice uke.

do you think this uke is a pretty good.... "carry around" i guess i would call it that. Cause i just sold my cheap hilo uke and now i need a new uke. So i went to musicianfriends and saw that the lanikai ukes that my friend suggested me, but i decided to get the concert even if he told me tenor. i ordered it and now its on backorder till Nov 20. sooooo now im just wondering if its a good uke to have or will i be dissappointed after my wait.

Just a Note: That date is a rolling date. I just bought that Lanikai LU8E and started that order at musicians friend. They claimed it would be there on the 15th...Its the 18th and thats still on backorder....I canceled that order 48 hours after and bought it from another company who drop shipped my uke straight from Hohner/Lanikai's warehouse

I would seriously suggest going to that site ukeninam gave out..You'll be waiting months for that uke.......Also try checking out Elderly instruments, I bought my uke from Music For all, But i don't see the uke your looking at on that site..

JP

The LU21 C was my first uke and I really love it. I have the CK Concert model now and love that too. The LU21 is a great starter uke and has a cool Hawaiian tone, the build quality on it is good too so you won't be disappointed.

I have the same uke your waiting for, I like the Daddario strings on them. It's a must and only $6 from the store here.

Top Bottom