Song Help Request so wonderful by devotion

In the version RNRCorp did, I think the chords he's holding are

A (2100)
C#m (6444)
Bm (4222)
E7 (1202)

it's just that his ukulele us out of tune (about a half step down) which is why it's a little hard to tell for sure.

Anyway, i think that those are pretty much the chords for Devotion's version, except they slip in a F#m7 (X657) in between the C#m and Bm; but it's up to you if you want to do it or not.

Also, I think the prechorus part ("I've never felt so alive...") in Devotion's goes Bm-C#m-Bm-C#m-Bm-C#m-Bm-E7 (but RNRCorp doesn't do it that way, they just keep repeating the regular chord progression)

Or something like that. Hope this helps. Shoots.

i almost got this dong down, but was wonderin whats goin on near the end of every chord, perhaps a hammer on of some sort?, cuz it before switching chords its plays like a meledy then transitions to the next chord. can u help me with this too?

Haha, ok ... I think what both RNRCorp and Ukuleleplayah34 are doing is adding an extra finger (either pinkey or ring, which ever is free) on an extra note. So if the strumming goes

down, down, up, chunk, up, down, up,
up, up, up, chunk, up, down, up

then they're doing it during the second line on the "up, up, up, chunk, up" and then releasing it on the down.

For the A chord, the note they're adding is Fret #2 on the A string (so for the "up, up, up, chunk, up" part, its 2102)

For the C#m chord, the note they're adding is Fret #5 on the A string (so for that part its 6445)

For the Bm chord, the note they're adding is Fret #4 on the A string (so for that part its 4224)

And for the E7 they're not doing anything, I think.

Top Bottom