New Concert Koa Uke by Black Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBearUkes

Reaction score
SOLD

This is a new concert size uke made of all Koa for the body. This Koa is well seasoned, over 30 years. The neck is Mango wood with a graphite truss rod. There are 12 frets to the body, 15 total. Bocote hardwood for the fingerboard, rosewood bridge. White plastic dots with white side dots. Bone nut and saddle. Medium size frets for easy playing. Grover brand friction tuners with smaller uke friendly cream colored knobs. Worth clear medium brand strings. Satin nitro-lacquer finish. 15" playing scale. Low easy playing action and a very full rich mellow Koa sound. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. No case but I will double box for safe shipping. Made in the USA. $30 shipping in the USA lower 48 states.Payment by money order, personal check or bank draft only, no Paypal. Lay-a-way plan available. Email me if you need more information. Thanks for looking.

$650

Attachments

• Concert uke 2012-04-25-a.jpg
    Concert uke 2012-04-25-a.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 207
  • Concert uke 2012-04-25-b.jpg
    Concert uke 2012-04-25-b.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 186
  • Concert uke 2012-04-25-c.jpg
    Concert uke 2012-04-25-c.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 217
  • Concert uke 2012-04-25-d.jpg
    Concert uke 2012-04-25-d.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
sigh . . . that is gorgeous.
What is not so gorgeous is my bank account.
Double sigh.

That's a sweet looking uke. Do you have a sound clip?

More superb work from the Bear.

Oh, so tempting.
If only you accepted post dated, three party checks....

Bring it with you if you come to the Edmonds area, maybe if my wife saw and heard it up close, she'd let me pull the trigger.

Freaking gorgeous!

Oh, so tempting.
If only you accepted post dated, three party checks....

Bring it with you if you come to the Edmonds area, maybe if my wife saw and heard it up close, she'd let me pull the trigger.

Freaking gorgeous!

I don't get over to that side of the mountains much right now, but I do accept lay-a-ways!

IMG_0145.jpg100_2916.jpgIMG_0119.jpgMine's the best playing and sounding uke I own. Out of Koaloha, RL Saul, MP, National Reso, and Kamaka...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom