Harmony Baritone

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hippie Dribble

hi folks,

This is another lovely vintage instrument.

Some history:

It was set-up and tended to by Jake Wildwood at Antebellum Instruments last year. Here is a link to the site and his write-up...

http://antebelluminstruments.blogspot.com.au/2011/03/c1955-harmony-baritone-ukulele.html

It has a solid mahogany body, friction pegs, plain rosette and is currently strung with GCEA aquila strings.

Big, warm sound, slim neck profile and plays beautifully. Body and finish is in excellent condition, save for some minor wear. The neck is slightly warped (I have tried to show this in a photo) but it is so slight that photos don't really show and it has no effect on the playability of the uke. For a cheap but good quality baritone or starter instrument, this one fits the bill nicely.

Some photographs:

DSCF1224.jpgDSCF1225.jpgDSCF1227.jpgDSCF1226.jpg

Sound and video demo:

I am asking $160 for international buyers. $125 for Australian buyers. Both prices are inclusive of shipping and handling to anywhere. No case but I will pack with utmost care so the instrument is bomb proof!!! Paypal only please.

Cheers all and thanks for looking. Any other questions please don't hesitate to send me a PM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom