FS: Pono MPTSH - $550

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdukes

Reaction score
The uke has sold. Thanks everyone.

Up for sale is a Pono MPTSH Tenor. It was purchased last year from a fellow UU’er and is in excellent condition. I've enjoyed it, but I just don't play it as much as my HF-3 and my UAS has been relatively quiet so I figure I need to stir the pot a bit. And I’ve pledged to my family “a one uke in, one uke out” policy. Or I might just buy a load of Cheerios with the proceeds. Regardless, the herd is being thinned. This is an awesome ukulele with a slotted-headstock, spruce top and maple back and sides.

As many of you know, the build quality on these Pono’s is terrific. Needless to say, it also sounds and plays awesome. Loud and full, with what can be described as the Pono “extra gear.” Sounds great played softly, but when you need to lean into it a bit, the thing still holds up and does so without problem. Excellent sustain and great volume. Currently strung with Worth Browns, which in my opinion are the best match for this instrument.

$550, shipping within CONUS included. Comes with Ko’olau hard case and Oasis Humidifier.

I’m in Rhode Island, so anyone interested in the area can check it out in person.

Thanks for looking.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25773163@N08/6973226944/in/set-72157629913140451/lightbox/

Last edited:
What a beauty!

Great pictures....Good luck on the sale

Thanks Terry. Pictures were the one thing holding me back from posting earlier... couldn't find the battery to my DSLR. So I went with the iPhone. Turns out it takes a pretty good image.

Looks like it sold quickly too. Less than an hour...

So.....is this one sold?

I'd buy it Bill but, I'm still enjoying the Pono MTSH I bought from you last year!...

Let me know when you're gonna sell the Kamaka HF3!...

Bob has one of everything ;)
Well he can add a Pono to the list.

I'd buy it Bill but, I'm still enjoying the Pono MTSH I bought from you last year!...

Let me know when you're gonna sell the Kamaka HF3!...
Glad to hear it, Garret! The mahogany is still one of the sweetest Pono's for sure. And not a chance on the Kamaka... that's my baby. Besides, remember I ruined it with a Jake signature. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom