KPK Concert + Kala Tweed Case. Ghetto Photoshoot. Introducing Korra!

watrr

Reaction score
IMG_0234_1.jpgIMG_0389.jpgIMG_0273.jpg
preview.

This entire shoot was shot in my living room. Opened the blinds all the way, caught the sunlight between clouds, crouched between the sunlight shining from the window to the floor against the wall, used the back of a poster I got from craigslist as a background.*

KPK Concert Ukulele , Solid Acacia Wood (Koa Pili Koko).
Kala Tweed Case.

This is only my second ukulele. Her name is Korra :] I don't feel that I have a strong enough background with ukuleles available to have done a worthwhile Review so I decided to put this here in "General Uke Discussion". I can't compare her sound because I haven't played that many other ukes, But I Know that I Love it and it makes me smile when I play, so I think its right.

Link for the set

Link for the slideshow

Enjoy!!

<object width="400" height="300"> <param name="flashvars" value="offsite=true&lang=en-us&page_show_url=%2Fphotos%2Fbornandraisednationalcity%2Fsets%2F72157629561947326%2Fshow%2F&page_show_back_url=%2Fphotos%2Fbornandraisednationalcity%2Fsets%2F72157629561947326%2F&set_id=72157629561947326&jump_to="></param> <param name="movie" value="http://www.flickr.com/apps/slideshow/show.swf?v=109615"></param> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/slideshow/show.swf?v=109615" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="offsite=true&lang=en-us&page_show_url=%2Fphotos%2Fbornandraisednationalcity%2Fsets%2F72157629561947326%2Fshow%2F&page_show_back_url=%2Fphotos%2Fbornandraisednationalcity%2Fsets%2F72157629561947326%2F&set_id=72157629561947326&jump_to=" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

ps here is the embded html, but I couldn't figure out how to post it here if someone could help that'd be awesome!

CONGRATS on your new KPK concert uke & Kala Tweed case!!!

KPK's are a great bang for the buck!!! Great pics, too!

Enjoy Korra!

Congrats on your new uke, I have the same one. After break in period, swapped the strings for Koolau Alohis and the difference was night and day. The Aquilas were okay but too bright for my taste, now with the Alohis it sounds sweeter.
Love your tweed case, nice match..............................

That is a sweet looking uke! I had the same experience when I put Alohi's on my Pono concert. I could see myself getting one of those.

Nice pictures, man. I almost went into photography professionally back in the late 70's. Had all the equpment and the skills - then realized I'd have to deal with people! LOL

Maybe I should have gone into advertizing photography...

I still have the Worth strings on her. I had him switch out the nut and saddle to bone tho.

haha i don't shoot technically professionally. As that first picture shows, I just shot this with a poster, only using the natural lighting from the sun through a window.

I kind of showed that to show everyone that you don't need all the fancy gear, minus an actual camera, to shoot pretty cool shots. the, you don't need the best gear in the world, to make the best art. etc etc

Top Bottom