FS: KoAloha Tenor New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshypogi

Reaction score
Here I have is a brand new never used KoAloha Tenor. I absolutely love KoAloha's but I already have a older model bow tie bridge and decided to only keep one.

The koa in this one is absolutely striking. I has the beautiful striped pattern and really eye catching. It has the new style inlayed bridge and tuners. I will also uncle a brand new uke crazy case.

The price is $890 shipped through PayPal with insurance and tracking.

Attachments

• IMG_2114.jpg
    IMG_2114.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_2113.jpg
    IMG_2113.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_2107.jpg
    IMG_2107.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_2112.jpg
    IMG_2112.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_2110.jpg
    IMG_2110.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Beautiful ukulele, with a really nice grain pattern. Don't panic, though. Weekends are quiet in the marketplace. Good luck with your sale.

You can list it on Ebay as well and double your chances of selling it. Quite a few K brands out there for sale now all over, and don't forget Craigslist as someone local may be browsing for a uke. I just sold my Pono on Ebay and have sold everything I have posted on Ebay for what I was asking or in some cases above (if it's really popular and you get a few bidding on it). Good luck on your sale.

You can list it on Ebay as well and double your chances of selling it. Quite a few K brands out there for sale now all over, and don't forget Craigslist as someone local may be browsing for a uke. I just sold my Pono on Ebay and have sold everything I have posted on Ebay for what I was asking or in some cases above (if it's really popular and you get a few bidding on it). Good luck on your sale.

Good advise but many UUers wait before going to evil bay. There is a keep it in the Ohana philosophy here. And when you go to evil bay, there are those evil fees.

I love this forum!! I would rather sell it to people with real love and passion for the uke as I have. Mahalo for the tip.

Good advise but many UUers wait before going to evil bay. There is a keep it in the Ohana philosophy here. And when you go to evil bay, there are those evil fees.

I sell on eBay exclusively.

It's a nice ukulele, JP. Hope someone will snatch it up.

You sure own a lot of ukes. You have a passion for it, it seems. Mahalo.

Yes, lots of new ukulele out there with a earlier build date for sale.

Ok - good luck with the sale. Sorry, I do not really consider a six month old uke to be brand new.

I bought my bowtie KoAloha dated Jul 2010 tenor last year on Sept 2011. Probably the proper term is NOS "New Old Stock". I also bought a new Island Tenor December last year dated June 2011.

I bought a uke directly from Koaloha on May 5, 2011 but when I received it, it was dated November 2010. I asked Brian and he said that the headblocks were made much earlier and they finished the uke in May. I know he was not lying as I was waiting almost 3 weeks for a tenor uke to show up. He said that they sell more Sop. & Con. vs. Ten.

Last edited:
Can't afford this, but I might consider a straight swap for my Kanile'a K-1 tenor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom