FS: OceanSide Dreams Ukulele Package! Flame Mahogany Tenor!Gator Gig bag/Snark Tuner!

Gl8121

Reaction score
Hello, I am selling the 4th Tenor that I have personally handmade. The sides and back are beautiful highly Flamed Solid Mahogany. The top is Bear Claw Sitka Spruce with slight Bear claw figure. The neck is Mahogany. Rosewood Fretboard and bridge. Bone nut and saddle. Abalone inlay dots and wave at 12th fret. Mahogany head stock overlay with Abalone Cloud inlay. Grover tuners. The Finish is a hand rubbed Tru Oil finish. Currently strung with Aquila low G strings but can be switched to high G if you prefer. If you have any other Questions or need more pics let me know. I am also including a padded Gator Gig Bag and a brand new Snark Tuner to make an entire package!!! Asking $400 Shipped Conus OBO

It will come with pics from the build and a copy of the personal pages/notes from my work book that I keep on all the instruments I build. The label has the serial number,date made, and is hand signed by me personally. The entire label consists of a pic I took while I was at the North Shore. So each one of my Ukes has a little bit of Hawaii in it!

It has a great full sound with that sweet mahogany tone that provides a good mix of both of lows and highs. Sounds great with the low G.
Sound Sample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcXQxOFJbp4

IMG_1636.jpgIMG_1638.jpg

Top Bottom