Not open for further replies.

Dan Uke

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
PRICE REDUCED TO $600

Just got a new tenor so lowered the price

The I'iwi specs are 17" tenor scale.
Lower bout is 9.75" and depth is 3", which is both slightly larger than normal tenor, which gives a deep rich voice.
Spruce top with Koa side and back.
Grover tuners and it looks like Maple top binding and the neck looks like Mahogany with Rosewood Center and Maple lines.
I believe Rosewood Fretboard and ligther color bridge material, maybe Cocobola?

It was made in 2002 and my luthier believes that frets were replaced. Has a crack that has been repaired and cleated and an overhaul has been done (compensated saddle, reglued braces, tied and supported wires, leveled and crowned fret, glued potential loose frets, checked nut, improved string angle w/ new holes in bridge). Also has slight chip by small soundhole but there is a brace right below it so luthier not worried at all about this chip. It's not the prettiest uke but is one of the best sounding!

This uke also comes with Fishman Prefix Pro which is a $300 pickup system plus installation.

It will come with Uke Crazy Hard Foam Case since the lower bout is too wide to fit regular tenor cases.

Iiwi (1).jpgIiwi (3).jpgIiwi (4).jpgIiwi (5).jpgIMG_7296.jpg

Comes with Savarez Alliance and D'addario Low G. Wanted to show how Low G sounds with this uke. Gotta work on the playing :p

Last edited:
Here is another video sample. Strung with D'addario T2s and Worth Low G but replaced with above

Iiwi 2 (1).jpgIiwi 2 (2).jpgIiwi 2 (3).jpgIiwi 2 (4).jpgIiwi 2 (5).jpg

Last edited:
In light of a thread on Uke Talk, I will give the buyer 48 hours to check out the uke and if not satisfied, will get refund minus actual paypal and actual shipping costs. Must be shipped in same condition.

I think this uke sounds really good but it's just my opinion and I'm hoping the buyer feels the same. :)

In light of a thread on Uke Talk, I will give the buyer 48 hours to check out the uke and if not satisfied, will get refund minus actual paypal and actual shipping costs. Must be shipped in same condition.

I think this uke sounds really good but it's just my opinion and I'm hoping the buyer feels the same. :)

Did the buyer keep it Nongdam or is it still available? I agree with you, it sounds great!!

Did the buyer keep it Nongdam or is it still available? I agree with you, it sounds great!!

The Seller is referring to any potential Buyer and is offering a 48 hour trial period to get your hands on the uke to see if it meets your individual preferences. If you like it - keep it, if you don't - send it back at your expense for shipping, including the Paypal fees.

The Seller is referring to any potential Buyer and is offering a 48 hour trial period to get your hands on the uke to see if it meets your individual preferences. If you like it - keep it, if you don't - send it back at your expense for shipping, including the Paypal fees.

Oh! Ok thanks Kimo, it looked like someone had bought it...lol My bad

No worries Brah! I got your back - I'm always looking out for others ... just spreading the "Aloha Spirit!" Hope you're doing well. Have a great weekend!

Its people like you that made me fall in love with the ukulele, the ukulele community and Hawaii! Thanks Kimo and you have a fantastic weekend too my brother :) Mahalo nui loa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom