Luna High Tide Tenor, like new with JS signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrimess

Reaction score
I am selling Luna High Tide Tenor, like new with Jake's signature (January at a North Carolina show). This was the first prize in the Six Seasons of the Ukulele contest.(http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?59436-Six-Seasons-of-the-Ukulele-Contest-starting-Feb-5-2012)

EugeneUkulele, the winner and esteemed member of this community has, as you all witnessed, been forced to sell a significant amount of his most treasured ukes. Understandably, we have agreed to also put this one up for grabs:
Luna High Tide tenor with pickup- made of highly figured laminate Ovangkol (~African Rosewood)- this was my first uke that I have since sold but for the occasion acquired a brand new one(this contest is NOT sponsored by the company). Here is what one of the premier uke retailers has to say about it:

"Are you looking for:
* a great sounding tenor ukulele
* that is very easy to play
* with a good pickup system for playing live or recording
Well this is the Luna High Tide Tenor…. and Seriously! this has GOT to be one of the best tenor ukes to come out in the last few years. If you want to find a nice sounding tenor with a good pickup system, in this price range, this the one !
The Luna HTT has a great “voice”. A bit scooped in the mids with bright highs and warmth below. It has an awesome strumming sound and would make a great instrument for any singer, songwriter. The active EQ on their preamp lets you dial in just the right tone for stage or recording. On top of that- It looks great! ~ a sweet balance between the traditional look, and the creative design aspects Luna’s are known for. The abalone waves are cool touches that make it unique without being “too much”. It’s a nice contrast to the satin natural look of the Ovangkol wood body, Maple wood binding, and Rosewood fretboard."

I had Jake sign the uke across the back to make it more discrete.
I am adding a Uke-Crazy hardcase and free shipping to the lower 48 states for 230USD.

IMG_00000035.jpgIMG_00000036.jpgIMG_00000037.jpgIMG_00000038.jpgIMG_00000039.jpg

thanks for the support, I think those are ideal uses, Low G and a performance working musicians instrument that is resilient and sounds good amplified.
I think this is a really good deal. I own 3 luna ukes and just bought one for my little girls best friend. One is my open mic uke and sounds great with a low g. Only reason I don't grab this one is, it's a tenor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom