This hardly feels like work... Brittni, Kalei, Sunga Kanikapila surprise

MGM

Reaction score
Today was exciting...visits fromn Joe and Kristin Souza from kanilea and then a whole entourage of performers came in at closing and ended up jamming with yours truly too ...lol ....what a great day..

Briitni Paiva, Kalei Gamiao, Sunga Jun and MGM

photo-3.jpg

Aloha Mike,
You one lucky guy bruddah and it sounds like a great day and jam...thank you fo sharing..MM

Ho, Howzit Bruddah Mike!

Mahalo fo sharing da video! Ho, make me all jealous you get fo kanikapila with Brittni, Kalei, and Sungha!!! Good fun fo shua! Cheeeeehooooo

Evidence of you hard at work. cheeeehooo

At the risk of being laughed at long and loud (not that that has ever stopped me before) - but what are they playing? It sounds vaguely familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

I will say that if it something I should be familiar with from TV or Top 40 Radio, then I have a great excuse: I don't watch TV, and can't recall the last time I voluntarily listed to Top 40. (Having been a DJ in the late 70s, at the height of Disco and "Saturday Night Fever" will do that to a person... I still have not, and will not watch that film.)

Anyway, I enjoyed watching - and wondered why MGM didn't take a bass solo break. Everyone else got their chance...

-Kurt​

I better go and buy a Luna now that Kalei is playing one. I thought the pros carry their ukes everywhere they go! HAHAHA

Who's the most famous out of the three pros and I don't mean just UU

One vote for Sungha Jung even though MGM spelled his name wrong! :p

I would definitely say Sungha Jung is the most "mainstream" popular out of them.

And it definitely sounds like an I'm Yours improv.

Awesome, there should be more joint Ike artist concerts out there.

okay, I've heard people talk about a song called "I'm Yours", but have never knowingly heard it. I guess I'll have to go hit the YouTube videos to find it - but if those three are playing it, there are probably 6,000,000 versions...

Any UU members have a video of "I'm Yours" for me to look at? Thanks!

The original of the most covered by ukulele song ever known to man. 6million versions is a good guess, ksg.

Wow! Superstars!

What rock have I been under? when did Sunga get so big?

Looking good, Mike! good to see you up and about!

Top Bottom