Last Hurrah with the Mya Moe...

H

Hippie Dribble

a final play of my reso before he wanders off to be with his new owner...in this clip I demonstrate the Tasmanian-one finger-redneck-clawhammer method :eek: with apologies to those who actually play clawhammer

"Wandering Boy" (traditional)

Aloha Bruddah Jon,
Wow that Mya Moe is gonna be missed as you play it so sweetly..love that clawhammer style you have..
take care I am thinking of you...Your friend, Stan

Thanks for sharing one last one on the resonator. Remember, the only thing constant is change.

Great playing and a very nice setting. It's good you got that beast on youtube before it heads out.

Great stuff. I really need me one of them Mya Moe resonators... LOL

Gee, Jon...

I'm sorry that you sold the Reso. I was willing to pay you a couple of hundred a month for you to keep it, until it was paid off - and then loan it to you until you got tired of it.
(Go back and check your PMs....)

And I never even saw it listed for sale.

Oh, well... it was a one-time offer - no one else need ask me to do the same for them.

-Kurt​

Well shoot- that makes me want to jump out of my seat and go rob from the rich...and give to the poor.
Bless you my friend- that was a beauty.
Sweet AS.
forever a fan of the two finger Tasmanian redneck clawhammer
Dave

Very, very nice. I really admire your talents and hope things pick up for you soon.

Fabulous playing. I'm sure you're sad to see it go. But you've added some great mojo to that uke. How lucky that new owner will be to have it.

Jon that was fabulous playing as ever from you, that sounded fantastic,your garden looked beautiful and green as well.Hope your doing ok my friend, keep on fighting, you know there is much love for you here on the underground,as some onelse said yo can make any uke sing, your a legend, all the best my man :)

Top Bottom