FS: Breedlove Master Class Koa Tenor Ukulele

PedalFreak

Reaction score
I can get more photos tomorrow, if someone wants them.

I'm becoming a one ukulele kinda guy and my Kamaka rules the roost. Here is another one for sale, Probably the last one for sale for awhile.

Breedlove Master Class Koa Tenor Ukulele - These are $2000 when you can find them. Pretty much new, has Worth BT Strings, no scratches, haven't even opened up the warranty card package that they come with!

$1799 Shipped/Paypal'd

Top is pretty curly. I'll try to get some photos in my photo booth tomorrow!

Very quick clips recorded early today using my iphones voice memo recorder: http://soundcloud.com/aaronwarren/sets/breedlove-master-class-ukulele

375f8b85.jpg

9a7de4c5.jpg

57b3b02b.jpg

ecf04f1f.jpg

More photos HERE

Attachments

• mc top.jpg
    mc top.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 117
  • mc full.jpg
    mc full.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
I just got to work, made a quick recording with my tired mind and hands, and my iphone is telling me that it is too large to transfer because I have the "Lite" version of the app.

Sorry guys, I'll try to make another recording this afternoon if I get a second, if not I'll get one up in the morning.

I am not a big tenor player but I love that uke, almost sorry to hear you like the sound of the Kamaka more. You should sell this no problem, probably worth advertising on guitar forums too, with it being a Breedlove. Good luck with sale.

I've heard really good things about these koa breedloves. They don't get as much press as some of the other guitar makers ukes (collings and even santa cruz), but I hear they are quite good

I am not a big tenor player but I love that uke, almost sorry to hear you like the sound of the Kamaka more. You should sell this no problem, probably worth advertising on guitar forums too, with it being a Breedlove. Good luck with sale.

When I got to work this morning I recorded a couple of real quick clips using my iphones voice memo recorder.

Can find them here: http://soundcloud.com/aaronwarren/sets/breedlove-master-class-ukulele

1st one is just some basic strumming. I've been messing around with Jake's Piano Forte, so the other is the intro that I've got figured out so far with little practice :) so that you can hear some finger picking on it.

Top Bottom